Do you have questions about how you’ll get charged for wines you buy over email?
If you’ve signed up for emails from Dedalus, you are receiving exciting offers on exclusive wines directly to your inbox. These wine drops are curated by our team, and they tend to go fast. That’s why we like to offer you a chance to get in on the ground floor.
When you’re purchasing wine via email with Dedalus, there are a few important things you should remember.
- Orders are fulfilled on a first-come-first-served basis.
- When you reply to an email with a request to purchase, you are agreeing to buy the wine. If we are able to fulfill the order, we will run the card you have on file with Dedalus.
- If you would like to make alternative payment arrangements or use a specific card apart from the one on file, please let us know in your initial response.
- If you don’t have a card on file, please call or drop by your local Dedalus to secure your order within 24 hours. We can add a card to your account to keep on file for future orders.
- After running your card to secure your order, we’ll follow up by email to let you know that the wine is available for pick up.
- We will only process payments when the wine is available in the store.
- If the wine is sold out in the store, but more is available from the distributor, we will not process any payments until the new shipment has arrived.
- Are you a club member? Is so, we will not run the card you have on file for club payments — those are processed through separate system that is not related to your Dedalus account. If you are a club member and have an account with Dedalus, we will run the card associated with your account. If you are a club member and do not have an account with Dedalus, you will need to call or drop by the store to complete your payment within 24 hours.
Thank you for shopping with Dedalus. Enjoy your new wines, and stay tuned in for future drops!