We have three monthly clubs to choose from at Dedalus. The Thirst Wine Club is all about super delicious drinking wines. The Dirt Wine Club is about authentic small production wines of place. The Sauvage Club take a deep dive into the wines being made in the periphery of the wine world. A wine club membership gets you two bottles of wine each month. All clubs get a 10% discount on everything we sell in the retail shop.
This is our wine club for the budding wine geek, for the folks who know there’s a big world of wine out there but just want a bit of help checking it all out.
Every month we choose two delicious wines from cool up-and-coming regions, wines made from interesting grapes and by interesting people. We tell you their story and give you great, easy to prepare recipes to enjoy with each wine. Our info sheets make it easy to share your wine, and what you know about it, with your friends at the table.
Here’s what to expect with your Thirst Wine Club membership:
- Two exciting drinking wines every month.
- Our Dedalus Wine info sheet that describes the wines and includes recipes.
- A 10% discount on all the wine and food we sell at Dedalus.
- No commitment, stay a member for as long as you’d like. Cancel at any time.
Picking up your Thirst wines couldn’t be easier. We’ll send you a reminder e-mail as soon as they arrive at the shop. Just pop on down, pick them up, and enjoy! You’ll know more about wine in no time.
The story of wine is the story of dirt.
It’s about the growers, the vineyards, and the vines that spring up from them. The Dirt Wine Club is our way of telling that story. Every month we pick two or three hand-made, place driven wines for the club. We make it super easy to share and enjoy them with the important people in your life. We send you a written description of each bottling. We write about why the wines are exciting, what’s special about their terroir and why we’re partial to their growers.
Like any good story, this wine club is an adventure. It’s a chance to follow our winemakers and growers as they put their beautiful work into the bottle. It’s a peek behind the curtain as our sommeliers and buyers travel the world on the hunt for your next beautiful bottle.
Here’s what to expect with your Dirt Wine Club membership:
- Take home 2 bottles of delicious, exciting wine every month.
- Get a 10% discount on all in-store purchases.
- Learn about wine and terroir by drinking rare, small production wines.
- Be among the first to know about wine dinners and tastings.
- Get invited to Dirt Wine Club exclusive events.
Subscribe to our Dirt Wine Club today and you’ll be drinking delicious terroir-driven wines like an insider.
In the world of wine, there are classics and then there are new classics.
We’re talking natural wines from the cellars of obsessive winemakers working with nearly extinct grape varieties and minimal intervention. With Club Sauvage we take a deep dive into the wines being made in the periphery of the wine world–wines that not only push the envelope a bit further but also that will broaden our conception of what wine can be. We’ll be exploring the Radikons and Lapierres of tomorrow, today. It’ll make for a delicious ride.
Each month, you’ll receive 2 bottles of under-the-radar natural gems that will throw you for a loop and leave you craving the next adventure. We’ll dive into wines that are highly allocated, intensely unique, and made by hand. In order to be selected, they will need to be farmed organically (whether certified or not) and made according to our conception of minimal intervention (indigenous yeasts, no chemical additives, chaptalization, acidification, deacidification, and with minimal effect sulphur added, if any). But Sauvage is more than a natural wine club, it’s a study of wines, regions, and winemakers that are changing the landscape of wine as we know it.
SIGN UP FOR SAUVAGE WINE CLUB TODAY AND:
- Take home 2 bottles of exciting, highly allocated natural wines each month.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on everything in our Market, Wine Shop & Wine Bar
- Discover hidden gems made by trendsetting producers
- Be the first to know about private wine dinners, tastings, and special events
- All of this for just $45 per month.