WINE 101: The Building Blocks of Red Wine (Virtual Class Ticket)Regular price $25.00
If you’ve ever wondered what tannins are, how a wine could be balanced or full-bodied, this is the class for you. During this class, our Director of Wine Education will break down the main components of wine, show you how to identify them, and teach you how to use this vocabulary to identify wines you like. She’ll teach you about each grape’s profile, guide you through a tasting of three red wines, and help you sort through how to best enjoy them all. This class is a great first step if you’re just getting into wine. It’s also super useful for wine drinkers looking for a palate tune-up. In it you will:
- Taste the individual components of wine in isolation
- Taste 3 red wines that demonstrate those components
- Learn about the flavor profiles of these wines
- Get comfortable with tasting technique
- Hone-in on your wine preferences and learn how to describe the red wines you enjoy
Included with the class is a digital Wine 101 Tasting Kit.