Leipold Silvaner Schilfsandstein Trocken 2020

Crafted from 25-year-old vines in the sandy Schilf Sandstein soil, this wine showcases meticulous handpicking and gentle pressing. With 90% fermentation in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 10% in used barrels, it matures on the lees for 18 months. The nose reveals notes of green apples, pears, asparagus, and wild herbs, while the sleek, medium-bodied palate offers an almost oily texture. The wine's fresh acidity ties it all together, culminating in a long and vibrant finish.